Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Be happy from within



Its been so long since I have written, and so much has happened in my life in these past few months. I have loved, been loved, learned, grown and I cherish all the moments that have helped me evolve.
Each moment has and will continue to be precious to be. I want to learn to get better spiritually, help people, spread love, and imbibe in people that happiness only stems from within oneself. No one and no thing can make you or cause you to be happy. People and circumstances are not in one's control. We only have control over ourselves. So why be slaves of our thoughts, of our past, of the future, when we can be masters of the present, masters of ourselves. We can create and manifest whatever we want and need through our faith, belief, imagination and visualization. Remember as you think so shall you become. So be the best you can be and you will be blessed with love, abundance, happiness and wisdom.

-- Behrooz K Y Avari

No comments: